February 13, 2008

Hello Kitty Island Adventure In Closed Beta

Okay, it's not Hello Kitty Island Adventure. But it is Hello Kitty Online, which I just read this morning is in closed beta.

Then I threw up in my mouth a little.

You can see and hear the sickeningly sweet webpage here. Be warned though, you have to click off the sound everytime you switch to a new page.

Now why, you might ask, did I throw up in my mouth? This is a cute little harmless game for ten year old girls. But I know that 30 year old women will play this. The Hello Kitty crowd scares me a bit. Okay the tee shirts are cute, but do you have to have the Hello Kitty toaster oven and matching vacuum cleaner? Really?

Also how many creepy old men will play this to meet little girls? Ew, I know. But it happens. This is just a bad idea all around.

No comments: